Thursday, September 1, 2011

You're my favorite Daddy.

I am going to try and start blogging more rather than just posting things as they come up to my facebook status...or at least maybe doing both. That way I have a better record of all the precious things the girls say/do.

Big Sis is our spiritual child...she seems to have a deep understanding of God and nature. She's been like this since before we started having regular attendance at church, though church has definitely helped increase her knowledge (and questions).

Last week, Daddy and Big Sis were having a discussion that I am overheard. It went like this. Gabrielle: "Daddy, you're my FAVORITE daddy." Thad (chuckling): "Um, I'm pretty sure I'm your only daddy." G: "NOOOO.....God's my Daddy too..but you're my favorite and God is my second favorite." Thad: "Well you don't have to pick a favorite." G: "Actually, I think God is my favorite Daddy....because he gave me YOU."

Sweetness...love the way her brain thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment